Last Wednesday afternoon, rather than being on the road for Buhl, Idaho, we found ourselves in the waiting room at American Fork Hospital. We left in decidedly better spirits than we went in, however, and were able to fully enjoy a fabulous, if last minute, Thanksgiving dinner at the Padekens on Thursday. With so much to be thankful for, we can add one more big one to our list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
do you mean what I think you mean? are you hapai?
Hey that's great news!
Yep! Did anyone in the family over there have a stye eye? That was what they always told me when I got pregnant with Grace. Gotta love the Hawaiian lore.
Thanks Rob, your newest addition is not too far off, right?
Congratulations! Very exciting! I assume you knew you were pregnant before you went to the hospital, right? Wouldn't that be funny to go to the ER for one thing and find out you were actually pregnant? That happened to a friend of mine, come to think of it.
But I'm very happy for you and wish you a pleasant gestation!
Oh yes, haha! That would've been quite a surprise. My dad once worked with a woman who claimed to have had no idea she was pregnant, to go in to the hospital with stomach pain, and come out with a baby. That one's a little hard to believe.
Congrats! This is so exciting! I hope you're having a great holiday season. :)
Post a Comment